Please note that our fulfillment team can only answer your questions on Mondays to Fridays, at 9 AM - 7PM. We also cannot immediately answer questions during holidays.
- How much is the shipping fee?
- Shipping is free for orders 895 and up, but if your order does not meet that, we offer a flat rate of P100 for shipping nationwide.
How long does it take for orders to arrive?
- Orders arrive within 3-5 business days for Metro Manila and 5-7 business days for provincial areas.
- How can I track my order?
- Once your package has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number and the link where you can track it.
- Can I change my delivery address?
If your order is already in transit, you cannot change your address. If not, you can still change it. E-mail us at email@example.com so that we can edit your address for you.
What if I cannot personally receive my order?
- Should you wish to have a representative receive your order, kindly leave with them the following documents with your representative:
- Valid ID of the recipient
- Valid ID of the customer who ordered
- Authorization letter
- Cash (for COD)
- My order arrived but no one was there to receive it! What should I do?
- Worry not! Our partner couriers have 2 delivery attempts within 7 days. Should you fail to receive your package in the first attempt, they can still come back and deliver your package again.
- My order has not arrived yet – who can I talk to?
If your order is already in transit, you may have missed the courier's delivery or there might be concerns regarding your address. It is advisable if you get in touch with them directly as they are the ones who have the package. If you have concerns, you can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you do international shipping?
- Sorry, but we currently do not offer shipping outside the Philippines.